Kielbasa PastaFrom Lcornwell 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Cook pasta according to directions on box.
- 2. On medium high heat brown kielbasa in frying pan for about 5 minutes until warmed. Then remove from pan and set aside.
- 3. In same frying pan add the olive oil and butter. Chop vegetable into about 1/2 pieces and add to butter and oil, cook until they get soft then add garlic.
- 4. Add pasta and kielbasa into vegetables and mix together.
- 5. Top with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!
The CookLcornwell Nowhere, Us
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!