Lemon Garlic Asparagus With Goat CheeseFrom keni 2 years ago
- 2lbs fresh asparagus, trimmed shopping list
- few drizzles of olive oil(a T maybe) shopping list
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- dash of red pepper flakes, crushed shopping list
- 1t paprika shopping list
- about 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese(or sub feta) shopping list
- Kosher or sea salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In large zipper bag, combine all ingredients other than goat cheese and lemon zest and shake well to combine.
- Grill over high heat until just tender and tips are deliciously charred.
- Immediately plate on individual plates or a large serving platter and sprinkle with the goat cheese and a lil lemon zest.