Blackberry Cobbler For OneFrom frankieanne 3 years ago
- For the filling: shopping list
- 1/2 cup (generous) ripe blackberries shopping list
- 3/4 tsp sugar or truvia shopping list
- a sprinkle of cinnamon shopping list
- a sprinkle of nutmeg shopping list
- For the topping: shopping list
- 1 Tbs flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp sugar or truvia shopping list
- 1/8 tsp baking powder shopping list
- a sprinkle of salt shopping list
- 1 tsp milk shopping list
- 1/8 tsp almond extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F (I used my toaster oven) and lightly coat the inside of a small ramekin with non-stick cooking spray.
- To prepare the filling, stir together the blackberries, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a small bowl. Spoon into the prepared ramekin.
- To prepare the biscuit topping, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in the milk and almond extract See Photo. Shape into three balls and place on top of the fruit filling. If you want more topping, double the topping ingredients.
- Cover the top with foil and bake, covered, for 15 minutes See Photo. Uncover and continue baking for 11-13 more minutes or until the biscuit tops are light golden. Let it cool for 5-10 minutes before eating.
The Cookfrankieanne Somewhere, Else
- Not added to any groups yet!