Southwest Salmon SaladFrom keni 10 months ago
- 2lbs mixed greens shopping list
- 2 bell peppers, chopped shopping list
- 1-4 fresh jalapenos, chopped shopping list
- 3-4 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 2-3 meaty tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 2-3 cups cooked black beans(drained if using canned) shopping list
- 2-3 cups frozen kernel corn off the cob, thawed but not cooked shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced gourmet green olives shopping list
- Fried tortilla strips(if desired) shopping list
- 1 cup freshly shredded pepper jack cheese(if desired) shopping list
- Creamy avocado cilantro Dressing(avocado-cilantro-dressing.html">Creamy avocado cilantro Dressing) shopping list
For Grilled Salmon
- 4-6oz salmon fillets shopping list
- Tajin, Latin, Cajun or creole seasoning, as desired shopping list
- fresh lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Grill salmon with the preferred seasoning and lime juice. Set aside.
- Arrange salad with the mixed greens, peppers, onion, tomato, beans and olives and lightly toss.
- Shred the salmon in large bite sized pieces and add that to the top of the salad with the tortilla strips, cheese and dressing.
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating1 people
YUM!christinem in Worcester loved it
Delicious! I used leftover salmon, red onions for the green, and added some sliced jarred nacho-style jalapeños as I had no fresh on hand. I omitted the cheese and tortilla strips. Very colorful and beautiful salad! The Creamy Avocado Cilantro D...morechristinem in Worcester loved it