Southwest Salmon SaladFrom keni 3 months ago
- 2lbs mixed greens shopping list
- 2 bell peppers, chopped shopping list
- 1-4 fresh jalapenos, chopped shopping list
- 3-4 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 2-3 meaty tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 2-3 cups cooked black beans(drained if using canned) shopping list
- 2-3 cups frozen kernel corn off the cob, thawed but not cooked shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced gourmet green olives shopping list
- Fried tortilla strips(if desired) shopping list
- 1 cup freshly shredded pepper jack cheese(if desired) shopping list
- Creamy avocado cilantro Dressing(avocado-cilantro-dressing.html">Creamy avocado cilantro Dressing) shopping list
For Grilled Salmon
- 4-6oz salmon fillets shopping list
- Tajin, Latin, Cajun or creole seasoning, as desired shopping list
- fresh lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Grill salmon with the preferred seasoning and lime juice. Set aside.
- Arrange salad with the mixed greens, peppers, onion, tomato, beans and olives and lightly toss.
- Shred the salmon in large bite sized pieces and add that to the top of the salad with the tortilla strips, cheese and dressing.