Club QuesadillasFrom keni 10 months ago
- 1lb left over of thick sliced deli chicken or turkey shopping list
- fresh spinach leaves shopping list
- fresh tomatoes, sliced shopping list
- 1/2lb bacon cooked crisp shopping list
- 1 sweet or red onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2lb favorite cheese, shredded(I like to use Havarti :) shopping list
- Mayo combined with fresh or dried dill shopping list
- 6 large flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Using a dry pan(cast iron) or a lightly sprayed or oiled one, heat to medium high heat.
- Add a tortillas and immediately layer the ingredients on the tortilla. I like to start with cheese so it's got the most time to get melty.
- After all ingredients are added, carefully fold the tortilla on itself, press down to help "seal" a lil bit, flip once, if desired, and heat until tortilla is lightly crispy.
- Cut into triangles and serve with the dill mayo for dipping, if desired. :)
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating2 people
mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
Made this tonight in my waffle iron! Delicious! Added a bit more in ml2c's IMI thread - link below. Added my picture, too. 2/12/14frankieanne in Ukiah loved it