Simply Divine Shrimp PastaFrom dariana 8 years ago
- 6 ounce mafalda noodles (or other pasta) shopping list
- 12 ounce fresh or frozen and thawed medium shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoon bottled minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or cooking oil shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed shopping list
- 4 cups prewashed (packaged) baby spinach or torn spinach shopping list
- Finely shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper or crushed red pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain well; keep pasta warm.
- Meanwhile, rinse shrimp; pat dry. For sauce, in a large skillet cook garlic in hot oil over medium-high heat for 15 seconds. Add shrimp. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp are opaque. Remove shrimp. Combine chicken broth, cornstarch, and basil. Add to skillet. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Add the spinach. Cook 1 to 2 minutes more, or until wilted. Return the shrimp to skillet; stir to combine.
- Toss shrimp mixture and pasta together. Pass parmesan cheese and pepper. Makes 4 main-dish servings.