Spicy Honey Garlic WingsFrom keni 3 years ago
- 3 lbs chicken wings, separated shopping list
- 1/3-1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1-2T Tobasco sauce shopping list
- 2T sweet or hot Asian chili sauce shopping list
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1T worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 sick butter, melted shopping list
- juice from 2 lemons shopping list
- kosher or sea salt and plenty of fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle both sides of wings with salt and pepper and bake in a 400 oven for about 20 minutes to partially cooked.
- Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients in a medium sauce pan and heat over medium heat until well combined. Let simmer on low heat until wings are partially cooked to strengthen the flavors.
- Place wings in a very large bowl and cover with the sauce. Toss well to cover all wings.
- Return to the oven and bake another 20-30 minutes until done and sauce has thickened and gotten sticky!
- **I always bake my wings on a cooling rack over a deep sided baking dish to let the fat run off and helps keep them evening coated and cooked!
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating1 people
Really nice dinner tonight. I went with the smaller amount of garlic but will up that to the max next time because we do love garlic. I really liked the way the garlic roasted on this!LuckyNoodles in Noblesville loved it