Spicy Honey Garlic WingsFrom keni 3 months ago
- 3 lbs chicken wings, separated shopping list
- 1/3-1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1-2T Tobasco sauce shopping list
- 2T sweet or hot Asian chili sauce shopping list
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1T worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 sick butter, melted shopping list
- juice from 2 lemons shopping list
- kosher or sea salt and plenty of fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle both sides of wings with salt and pepper and bake in a 400 oven for about 20 minutes to partially cooked.
- Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients in a medium sauce pan and heat over medium heat until well combined. Let simmer on low heat until wings are partially cooked to strengthen the flavors.
- Place wings in a very large bowl and cover with the sauce. Toss well to cover all wings.
- Return to the oven and bake another 20-30 minutes until done and sauce has thickened and gotten sticky!
- **I always bake my wings on a cooling rack over a deep sided baking dish to let the fat run off and helps keep them evening coated and cooked!