Bacon Cheeseburger MeatballsFrom keni 3 years ago
- 2lbs ground beef(or a mixture of beef with chicken, turkey, pork, or game) shopping list
- 1/2lb bacon cooked crisp and crumbled shopping list
- 1 small onion, grated shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish(or sub chopped pickle, if desired) shopping list
- 1-4 jalapenos, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, diced shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1T worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1T chili sauce(the spicy ketchup kind, or sub ketchup) shopping list
- 1T Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 1/2-2 cups panko style bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
For Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup mayo shopping list
- 1/4 cup chili sauce or ketchup shopping list
- 2T Dijon or favorite mustard shopping list
- 1-2T Sriracha shopping list
- about a T of fresh lemon juice shopping list
- fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
For Dipping Sauce
- Combine all ingredients well and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- WIth your hands, work together until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Form into ball onto a baking sheet or a cooling rack over a high sided baking pan is even better.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 20-30 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve hot, warm or room temp with a dipping sauce
People Who Like This Dish 29
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating2 people
Yummy little things. I cut this recipe in half. Made the dipping sauce early this morning so it would be chilled. I used a red onion I had left over and used sweet relish (a personal preference) and didn't put in the jalapeno, which you knew I woul...morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it
Wow! These sound awesome! Love the dipping sauce ingredients!chuckieb in Ottawa loved it
Hubby enjoyed these Keni. I planned them as part of our Superbowl Snack line up. :) Loved the addition of the jalopeno and the sriracha. Halved the recipe as yours always feed an army and there's just two in our squadron. More in IMI11.
02/06/17chuckieb in Ottawa loved it