Chicken With Honey-beer SauceFrom frankieanne 11 months ago
- 2 tsp. canola oil shopping list
- 4 (6oz) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 Tbs. thinly sliced shallots shopping list
- 1/2 cup beer (I used Foster's Lager) shopping list
- 2 Tbs. lower-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbs. whole grain Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 Tbs. honey shopping list
- 2 Tbs. fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, minced (I had curly in my garden) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Sprinkle chicken evenly with pepper and salt. Add chicken to pan; saute 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
- Add shallots to pan; cook 1 minute or until translucent. Combine beer and next 3 ingredients (through honey) in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Add beer mixture to pan; bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen brown bits. Cook 3 minutes or until liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup.
- Return chicken to pan; turn to coat with sauce (I poured the sauce over the chicken). Sprinkle evenly with parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookfrankieanne Ukiah, California
- Not added to any groups yet!