Easy Indoor Smoked Bbq RibsFrom keni 1 year ago
- 5-6lbs ribs, baby back or otherwise, bone in shopping list
- 2T dry BBQ seasoning if you have it or just garlic, salt, pepper and maybe a lil paprika +/- cayenne shopping list
- 5T liquid smoke(I like the hickory with pork) shopping list
- 2 large onions, sliced thin shopping list
- 3-4 cups your favorite BBQ sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Put the ribs in the slow cooker and sprinkle with dry seasoning.
- Pour the liquid smoke over the top.
- Cook on low for about 5 hours until cooked through and tender. Don't cook these to long or you won't have racks of ribs, anymore, just the meat...which is fine, too, of course! ;)
- Remove to a broiler safe pan(OR refrigerate for a few hours then proceed with broiling)
- Layer one side of the racks with onion slices, using half of the onion
- Pour on the BBQ sauce.
- Broil at 500 at least 3-4 inches from the heat source, for 5-10 minutes as needed to start to caramelize the sauce.
- Carefully flip racks, adding onion and sauce to that side, too.
- Broil another 5-10 minutes, as above.