Slow Cooker Pork Noodle BowlFrom keni 1 year ago
- about 2lbs pork tenderloin or loin, cubed shopping list
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2T Chinese garlic sauce, stir fry sauce or bean sauce(whatever your flavor preference) shopping list
- 2T sweet or hot chili sauce shopping list
- 2T honey shopping list
- 2T fresh orange juice shopping list
- 1T soy sauce or worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 inch fresh ginger, grated shopping list
- 1T rice vinegar shopping list
- 1t toasted sesame oil shopping list
- 1/2-1t red pepper flakes shopping list
- 2 medium onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 bell peppers, chopped shopping list
- about 1 cup snap, sugar or snow peas shopping list
- about 1 cup bean sprouts shopping list
- about 1lb soba noodles, uncooked shopping list
- fresh cilantro for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Combine oyster sauce, garlic, garlic sauce, chili sauce, honey, orange juice, Worcestershire sauce, ginger, vinegar, toasted sesame oil and red pepper flakes in medium bowl.
- Place cubed pork in the slow cooker bowl and pour the sauce over.
- Heat on low for about 4-6 hours, stirring occasionally, until pork is cooked through.
- Place water for noodles in a large pot.
- Add onions, bell peppers, sugar peas and bean sprouts to the water and heat to boiling.
- Add noodles and cook until done.
- Drain and add noodles and veggies to the slow cooker and toss well.
- Serve with fresh cilantro.