Vegan Orchard Harvest PuddingFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- 1/3 cup apple butter shopping list
- ½ cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg replacer shopping list
- ½ cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- ½ cup whole-wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- ½ tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon shopping list
- ½ tsp nutmeg shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- 2 cups peeled, shredded golden delicious apples shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped almonds (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Beat apple butter and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add egg replacer and blend.
- Mix flours, soda, powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Combine apple shreds with nuts, if using.
- Add dry mixture alternately with apples to apple butter mixture.
- Spread in prepared 8” pan and bake 40 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth447 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits282 members