Slow Cooker Ravioli LasagnaFrom frankieanne 2 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion (one medium onion) shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 jar (24 oz) tomato pasta sauce of your choice shopping list
- 1 pkg (26 oz) frozen cheese-filled ravioli (do not thaw) shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheese - Italian, mozzarella or a blend shopping list
How to make it
- Spray 3-1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Spoon 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in bottom of slow cooker. Layer half of the ravioli, half of the beef mixture and 1 cup of the cheese over sauce. Repeat layers with 3/4 cup sauce, remaining ravioli and remaining beef mixture. Top with remaining sauce; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Cover; cook on low heat setting 6 hours or until ravioli is tender.
- My notes: to half this, I used 1/2 lb. of ground beef, 1/2 cup of onion and 1 garlic clove. I used 1-1/2 cups of a garlic and onion pasta sauce. I had one package (16 oz) of beef/spinach ravioli. I used 1 cup of mozzarella.
- I think this may get done in 5 hours. It probably depends on the slow cooker but I think mine would have been done in 5 hours. I would recommend checking your ravioli in 5 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookfrankieanne North Northern, California
The Rating1 people
Yum! I love this! And it's a slow cooker recipe..I wish I had some frozen ravioli, I'd be making this right now:-)
Please add this yummy recipe to IMI!