Chicken Breast Stuffed With Buffalo Mozzarella Basil And Sun Dried Tomatoes Wrapped In BaconFrom stueg 7 years ago
How to make it
- (1) Pre heat oven to gas mark 5 (190c).
- (2) Butterfly both chicken breasts.
- (3) Place slices of buffalo mozzarella, basil leaves (2 in each one), & sundried tomatoes (2 in each one) inbetween each chicken.
- (4) Wrap 2 Slices of bacon fairly tightly around each chicken & use a couple of wooden toothpicks to secure the bacon to the chicken.
- (5) Put chickens onto a baking tray & put onto the middle shelf of preheated oven for 45 mins or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- (6) Take the wooden toothpicks out & serve with a freshly cooked jacket potato & vegetables.
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cookstueg Carlisle, US
The Rating9 people
yummmmm sounds fantastic!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Mmmm........ Gotta get me some fresh basil this weekend. Sounds tasty! ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it
Made this over the weekend, and for such a simple dish there are great rewards, will make this many times over the years I'm sure. Get it cooked, you will not regret it.russellwilliams in Cheshire loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!