Baked Chicken Wonton RollsFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened (divided) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons green onion, minced (I use more) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, minced shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) package wonton wrappers shopping list
- 2/3 cup flavored salad croutons, finely crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Beat together cream cheese, 2 tablespoons butter, green onion and lemon pepper.
- Fold in chicken and mushrooms.
- Place a rounded teaspoon in center of each wonton wrapper. (Keep a damp towel over wrappers to prevent drying while preparing.)
- Fold sides of wonton wrapper toward center . Moisten edges with water and roll up tightly.
- When filled, brush wrappers with 4 tablespoons melted butter and roll in crushed croutons.
- Place on baking sheet and freeze.
- Pack in resealable bag and freeze up to 3 months.
- When ready to serve, place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Turn and bake 5 to 10 additional minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve wtih Duck sauce or hot mustard.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!