Deep Fried Candy BarsFrom rodeogirl73 6 years ago
How to make it
- Chill or freeze the candy bars.
- Combine egg, milk and vegetable oil in a cup.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well with a wire whisk. Cover and chill for a few minutes while the oil heats.
- Remove batter from the refrigerator and adjust the consistency if necessary. Heat about 4 cups of oil or shortening to 375 degrees F.
- Dip the chilled candy bar in the batter and gently place into the oil. Cook only until the outside is golden. Remove and drain on brown paper. Allow to cool for a minute as the inside can easily burn your mouth.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!