Crockpot RoastFrom floridasunshine 9 years ago
How to make it
- First place beef roast in crockpot.
- Then add in the dried mixes together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast.
- Now our the water around the roast.
- Finally cook on low for 7-9 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 135
The Cookfloridasunshine Berkeley, CA
The Rating17 people
I made this awesome roast again today and I am telling you that not only did my family love it again, but an unexpected out of town guest just went on and on about the flavor, tenderness and so on. I just love this recipe--so simple and so gratifying...morebarngoddess in Quinlan loved it
Crock pot is on. Put 8oz sliced button mushrooms in there too.
See also: Crockpot Roastpointsevenout in Athens loved it
Well I thought surely if the meat wasn't too salty, the gravy would be. I was so wrong!! This was very good. Husband loved it. I plan to shred the leftover beef and mix it with the leftover gravy, heat it up and slap on big sesame buns for dinner...morepleasantvalleycabins in Logan loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!