Avocado Arugula And Kirby SandwichFrom softgrey 9 years ago
- 1/2 avocado-peeled shopping list
- 1 generous TBSP Greek yoghurt shopping list
- 2 TBSP green onion/scallion-chopped shopping list
- about 6-8 slices of kirby cucumber-peeled and thinly sliced (I use a mandolin) shopping list
- handful of baby arugula-about 1/4 cup packed shopping list
- 2 slices 12 grain bread shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place avocado, yoghurt and green onions in a bowl and coarsely mash together.
- Add salt to taste and stir again.
- Spread avocado mixture on both slices of bread.
- Layer cucumber slices on one piece of bread-sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Pile arugula on the other piece of bread and put sandwich together.
- Cut in 1/2 with a bread knife and serve.
- **Can be served with additional salted cucumber slices on plate as 'chips'
The Cooksoftgrey New York
- Not added to any groups yet!