Hamburger Rice SkilletFrom dixiediner 8 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 cup medium grain rice shopping list
- 1 16 ounce can tomatoes, cut up shopping list
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry basil, crushed shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet cook beef, onion, pepper, garlic until browned; drain.
- Add rice; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
- Add undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, basil, 1 1/2 cups water and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Bring to boiling.
- Reduce heat.
- Cover; simmer 25 to 30 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir occasionally
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating4 people
I love this...linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Made for dinner tonight!! was a HUGE hit!! Thanks for the post :)Tishie in loved it