Hashbrown CasseroleFrom maryelizlawson 8 years ago
- 2 lbs. frozen hashbrowns shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 pt. sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- DEFROST hashbrowns.
- Combine next 7 ingredients and mix with hashbrowns.
- Put all in a 3 qt. casserole baking dish.
- Saute cornflakes in butter and sprinkle on top.
- Cover and bake at 350^F for about 40 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmaryelizlawson Columbus, GA
The Rating3 people
Terrific!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
I love this recipe. We often call it funeral potatoes, b/c people take it to funeral luncheons. The corn flakes are a nice touch. Never had it that way. It is really good with crumpled up bacon or turkey bacon in it too. We'll be having this for...morecakelady in Murray loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!