Hashbrown CasseroleFrom maryelizlawson 7 years ago
- 2 lbs. frozen hashbrowns shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 pt. sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- DEFROST hashbrowns.
- Combine next 7 ingredients and mix with hashbrowns.
- Put all in a 3 qt. casserole baking dish.
- Saute cornflakes in butter and sprinkle on top.
- Cover and bake at 350^F for about 40 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmaryelizlawson Columbus, GA
The Rating3 people
I love this recipe. We often call it funeral potatoes, b/c people take it to funeral luncheons. The corn flakes are a nice touch. Never had it that way. It is really good with crumpled up bacon or turkey bacon in it too. We'll be having this for...morecakelady in Murray loved it
Terrific!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!