Crock Pot Pizza ChickenFrom suebear 5 years ago
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken, onion, bell pepper in a slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl combine the tomato soup, cream of mushroom soup, tomato paste, water, parsley, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and pour mixture over chicken and vegetables in slow cooker.
- Stir to coat and add bay leaf.
- Cook on Low setting for 8 hours, until chicken and vegetables are tender.