Crockpot Amazing PotatoesFrom itsajourney 6 years ago
- 10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic shopping list
- 8 oz. sour cream shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheese shopping list
- 32 oz. pkg. frozen cubed or shredded hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 1 large diced onion shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- diced jalapenos (spicy option - tastes great!) shopping list
How to make it
- Spray 4-6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine soup, sour cream, onion, pepper, and cheese in medium bowl and mix well.
- Pour half of potatoes into prepared crockpot.
- Top with half of sour cream mixture.
- Top with rest of potatoes, then remaining sour cream mixture.
- Spread evenly. Cover and cook on high for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours.