Java BananasFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
How to make it
- Melt the butter in a large skillet with the vanilla.
- Stir in the brown sugar, and add the banana slices.
- Cook over medium-high heat, without stirring, until the bananas begin to sizzle.
- Add the coffee and continue to cook until the juices condense to a thick syrup.
- Avoid stirring the bananas. Instead, tilt the pan and spoon the sauce over the bananas as they cook.
- Serve on it’s own as dessert or over vanilla yogurt or ice cream.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
Jah! this looks great. Bless the creator of this recipe. If you'd like to submit this deliciousness to our recipe contest and win free coffee, visit http://www.marleycoffee.com and click on news and partners section.marleycoffee in Los Angeles loved it