Apple MarmaladeFrom floridagirl 6 years ago
How to make it
- First you want to take a large pot and combine the apples, water and lemon juice.
- Then put a lid on the pot boil gently for approx. 15 minutes, stirring 3 or 4 times to prevent sticking.
- Then stir in the fruit pectin.
- Next bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Now add in the sugar, lemon slices and cinnamon.
- Let this return to a boil and boil hard for approx. 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Then you can can remove from flame and ladle into clean hot jars, leaving 1/4 in. head space.
- Let this process in a boiling water bath for approx. 5 minutes.