CREAM PUFF CAKEFrom desertgal 9 years ago
- 1 cup water shopping list
- ½ cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese shopping list
- 4 cups milk shopping list
- 3 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large heavy saucepan, heat butter and water to boiling. Add flour and reduce heat to low. Cook and stir until it forms a ball and pulls away from the pan. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each egg.
- Spread in bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes. Cool completely.
- To make filling:
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and milk and beat until smooth. Add pudding mix and beat until thickened. Spread over cooled shell. Top with whipped topping, and drizzle chocolate syrup over the top.
- Makes 24 servings.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookdesertgal Billings, MT
- Not added to any groups yet!