Pineapple Upside Down Cake From A BoxFrom recipediva 8 years ago
- Topping: shopping list
- ¼ pound butter, sweet of course shopping list
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 large can pineapple reserve juice. (you can use slices or crushed, I use crushed) shopping list
- maraschino cherries shopping list
- Mix: shopping list
- 1 box Pillsbury Plus yellow cake mix shopping list
- Reserved juice & enough water to make 1 cup liquid shopping list
- 1/3 up oil shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
How to make it
- In 9” cast iron fry pan or 9x13 pan (which is what I use).
- Melt butter by placing in hot oven for 5 minutes.
- Then add brown sugar.
- Stir to dissolve and add fruit. (I don't use maraschino cherries...I use crushed pineapple as well.)
- In a mixing bowl blend 1 cup liquid, 1/3 cup oil, 3 eggs well add mix.
- Blend low until moistened then beat 2 minutes on high. Pour over fruit in baking pan.
- Bake 45 minutes @ 350
- Invert when done baking.
- Line oven with foil this may run over.
The Cookrecipediva Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!