The Everything MuffinFrom noir 9 years ago
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour shopping list
- ¾ cup brown sugar shopping list
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 3 large overly ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- ½ cup plain fat-free yogurt shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- ½ cup pecans, chopped shopping list
- ½ cup currants shopping list
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut shopping list
- vegetable-oil cooking spray & flour for dusting pans shopping list
- oat and bran cereal for topping shopping list
- 1 tablespoon demara sugar for topping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8 custard cups or large muffin tins with cooking spray and dust with flour.
- Set aside
- Combine flour, brown sugar, cocoa, and baking soda. Add bananas, yogurt, egg whites, vanilla, pecans, currents and coconut.
- Pour batter into prepared cups and top with oat & bran cereal and a small sprinkling of demara sugar. Bake until a tooth pick inserted into the middle comes out clean - about 30 - 35 minutes.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating7 people
Looks great but what is demarra sugar?nanny in Haddam loved it
These look yummy!
Going to bake them!
Debbiepinkpasta in Upstate loved it
Yummy Noir!pink in USA loved it
Comfort Foods775 members
Back To Basics347 members
The Breakfast Club442 members
Quick N Easy123 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits282 members
Coffee Masters66 members
Cooking With Kids277 members
Family Favourites134 members
Unusual Combinations82 members