The Best Pecan PieFrom debbie919 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine butter, sugar, and corn syrup in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves and butter melts.
- Cool slightly, then add beaten eggs, vanilla and salt to mixture.
- Stir well.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell and top with pecan halves.
- Bake 325 for 50 min.
People Who Like This Dish 56
The Cookdebbie919 Manahawkin, NJ
The Rating16 people
Oh yes, the best, made it for years, thanks for reminding me..shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Printed out and using right now. Thanks for the post. Can't wait to try it. My Dad grows his own pecans so it should be wonderful. Happy thanksgiving.dottiet in Woodward loved it
My son is making this right now!! Can't wait to try it. Happy Thanksgiving! Kilbykilby in Katy loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!