Bacon Egg Breakfast CasseroleFrom dugger 9 years ago
How to make it
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Cut crust off the bread and cut bread into cubes. Place bread cubes on bottom of baking dish.
- Cover bread with cheese and then bacon.
- Beat egg, milk, and salt together and pour over all.
- Set in refrigerator overnight or you can freeze before baking and thaw it later. Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 117
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating13 people
I haven't tried it yet, but the picture looks so good! I am going to make it for my co-workers tomorrow as a treat....the pic caught my eye,luring me to try it. ;)rayski in PAWNEE loved it
It was great! Perfect hangover cure! I made it a little different, however. I left the crust on the bread, I used 1/2 lb bacon, 4oz breakfast sausage, I cooked a handful of chopped onions in the bacon grease and added paprika and pepper to the eggs. ...moreLisaLisa123 in loved it
Just printed this. Looking forward to trying it, as it sounds and looks delicious!bigdog in Farmington loved it