Rasmalai or Sweet Milk BallsFrom sweettooth 7 years ago
- 1 cup powder milk (we need the normal full fat milk powder for this) shopping list
- 1 tbsp oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp (level) plain flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 litre milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 pinch cardamom powder shopping list
- 3 tbsp pistachio ,chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the powder milk,plain flour,baking powder,oil and egg.
- Once the dough is done,mold it into small balls and then flatten the balls slightly.
- Boil the milk with sugar and cardamom powder.
- As soon as the milk starts boiling,add the balls in it.
- The balls will tend to swell up,lower the heat to simmer.
- Cover and cook the milk with the balls for another 8-10 minutes.
- Remove it from the heat and let it cool.
- Put it in the fridge.
- Just before serving ,sprinkle pistachio.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cooksweettooth Lahore,Pakistan, PK
The Rating6 people
i really love this dessert had it often at pakistani restaurants here in gautengmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
I love it...so different!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Absolutely delish and much cheaper to make than buying from a store. Thx for the recipe.missymina in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!