Hands On Hawaiian CakeFrom jaie 6 years ago
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1-20 ounce can crushed pineapple with juice shopping list
- 1 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts, such as macadmia shopping list
- 1/4 pound butter shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1-8 ounce package cream cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, mix together, by hand (told ya' it was a handy cake); sugar, flour, eggs, baking soda, crushed pineapple and juice, coconut and nuts.
- Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Don't flour.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Mix together, with mixer at high speed, butter, powdered sugar, cream cheese and vanilla.
- Spread topping on cake when cake is cooled.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!