EASY GARLIC RICEFrom desertgal 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced fine shopping list
- 1 cup long grain rice shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- ¼ cups parsley, chopped (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Put the oil in a skillet and sauté the onions and garlic until golden.
- Add rice, broth, thyme and bay leaf and bring to a boil uncovered, turn down heat to low cover and simmer about 25 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed. Give a little stir after 15 minutes. Remove bay leaf and stir in the parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookdesertgal Billings, MT
The Rating4 people
I love this one! It sort of tastes like Rice-o-Roni. HaHawannabepastrychef09 in Surprise loved it
sounds yummy will have to try this one.dfangel in Vancouver, BC loved it
This was great a nice changerollmaker in Billings loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!