Cranberry Cheese BarsFrom recipediva 9 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 2 flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal (regualar) shopping list
- 3/4 brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- cheese Layer: shopping list
- 1 - 8 ounce cream cheese, softened or room temp. shopping list
- 1 - 14 ounce condensed milk (sweet one) shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (I don't always use this) shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 - 16 ounce whole cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all until crumbly.
- reserve 1 1/2 cups for topping.
- Press remaining mix into 9 x 13 pan
- Bake 15 minutes. (I often bake it less because you will be cooking it more with the cheese filling and topping.
- Cheese filling:
- Beat all and spread onto crust
- Mix all and spread on top of cheese
- Sprinkle topping with remaining reserved crumbs.
- Bake 40 minutes till golden.
- Cool refrigerate
- Enjoy and try not to eat it all!