Simple Salt And Pepper Grilled ChickenFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium-high. (If you are using a charcoal grill, coals are ready when you can hold your hand 5 inches above grill for just 3 to 4 seconds.)
- Combine salt and pepper. Rub chicken with mixture, covering all sides and shaking off excess. (You may not need all of the mixture.) Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Place chicken on grill, skin side down. Close cover, and grill 8 minutes. Flip chicken, and close cover. Grill until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes more.
- Transfer chicken to a plate, and let rest 15 minutes.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating2 people
Very good and I agree with noir, simple can be the best sometimes. We forget the flavor of chicken when it is covered up in sauce all the time. Especially nice with a free range organic chicken. Thumbs up, dear.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!