Crab SandwichFrom hayleesgrandma 8 years ago
- Makes 1 sandwich shopping list
- 1 tablespoon prepared mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 4 ounces crab meat shopping list
- coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 slices brioche (each 1/2 inch thick), toasted shopping list
- 1 leaf boston lettuce shopping list
- 4 slices ripe plum tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and lemon juice until well combined. Gently fold in crab; season with salt and pepper.
- Place one slice of brioche on work surface. Top with lettuce, crab salad, and tomato slices. Sandwich with remaining slice of bread. Serve immediately.