Americanized GoulashFrom modmom50 6 years ago
- All amounts are guesstimates as I just toss in stuff and go from there. shopping list
- 1 lbs hamburger shopping list
- 1 cup dried macaroni shopping list
- 1 can tomato soup shopping list
- 1 small can tomato sauce OR for more intense tomato taste 1 small can tomato paste shopping list
- about a fourth of a large brick of Velveeta cheese diced into pieces to facilitate melting. shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet with a lid break up and brown lean hamburger on medium high
- While this is browning bring a large saucepan of water to boil and cook macaroni acording to package directions.
- Drain macaroni.
- Add all ingredients to skillet with hamburger and bring to boil then reduce heat to low, put lid on skillet and simmer till cheese is melted. Depending on size of chunks of velveeta cheese usually takes about 10 minutes.
- Give it a stir to fully mix the melted cheese throughout the dish.