Easy Mint Chip Ice CreamFrom cherihannah 8 years ago
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract shopping list
- 3 to 4 drops green food coloring shopping list
- 2 cups whipping cream (whipped) shopping list
- 1 cup ( 6ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine milk, water,extract and food coloring
- Fold in whipped cream and chocolate chips.
- Pour into a foil-lined 9 in.x 5 in. x3 in. loaf pan.
- Cover and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
- Lift out of pan and remove foil