Apple Pork chopsFrom jtruair 7 years ago
How to make it
- Peel, core, and slice the apples.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a skillet.
- Brown the pork chops on both sides in the butter.
- Grease (or spray) a large baking dish.
- Put the apple slices in the bottom of the dish.
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar over the apples.
- Place the pork chops on top of the apples.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 and 1/2 hours
The Cookjtruair Queen Creek, AZ
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!