Perfect Cream Filled Chocolate CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- ¾ cup rice flour shopping list
- ¾ cup tapioca flour shopping list
- ¾ cup cornstarch shopping list
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum shopping list
- 2 teaspoons egg replacer, dry shopping list
- 2/3 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- ¾ cup margarine shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg replacer, prepared shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1-2 teaspoons water shopping list
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons shortening shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 tablespoons hot water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour mix, xanthan gum, egg replacer, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of the mixer, cream the margarine and sugar until light. Add the egg replacer and vanilla and beat well.
- Add the dry ingredients in 3 additions. If the dough becomes too stiff, add the water as needed.
- Shape the dough into two logs. Wrap and chill about 20 minutes.
- Cut into 1/8" slices, if you have a cookie stamp, you can at this point press in onto the sliced cookies before baking. Bake these cookies on an UNGREASED cookie sheet for 10 minutes.
- Let cool for only a few minutes before removing from the cookie sheet. Cool thoroughly on a rack.
- For the filling, combine confectioners' sugar, shortening, vanilla and hot water ( use enough to create a good spreading texture).