Banana Fruit And Nut LoafFrom noir 8 years ago
- * 1 1/3 cups flour shopping list
- * 3 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- * ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- * 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- * 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- * 2 eggs shopping list
- * 1 cup mashed banana shopping list
- * ¼ cup milk shopping list
- * 1/3 cup candied fruit shopping list
- * ¼ cup golden raisins shopping list
- * ½ cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add chopped nuts.
- Cream together sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Add eggs, bananas, and milk and combine well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just moistened.
- Gently fold in the fruit and raisins.
- Pour into 2 lightly greased loaf pans and bake at 350° for 20 to 30 minutes until golden in color.
- Cool on cake rack.
- These loaves also freeze well.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating3 people
Like It!shuga in United States loved it
The Breakfast Club442 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits282 members
Coffee Masters66 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Gifts And Mixes228 members
All Holidays135 members
Tailgate Time129 members
Anything Goes288 members