Spiced Peach ButterFrom shandy 9 years ago
How to make it
- *Place peaches in blender and pulse till a little chunky.
- *Place peaches and all other ingredients in a heavy bottom pot.
- *Cook onmedium to low heat for about 3 hours, the thicker you want it the longer you cook it.
- *This can then be processed in a water bath for 5 minutes. This means that you set your jars in the canner and lower the jars into the water, bring the water back to a boil and then time the jars for 5 minutes.
- *The amount you end up with is determined by how much you cook the peach butter down. I get about 3 pints of butter with a little left over that I put into the frig for breakfast on toast the next morning. Total yum!
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!