Muffuletta PastaFrom dixiediner 9 years ago
- 24 ounces penne shopping list
- 4 (10 ounce) cans seasoned chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced garlic shopping list
- olive oil for sauteing shopping list
- 12 ounces genoa salami, finely chopped shopping list
- 12 ounces ham, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 pound provolone cheese shopping list
- 1 large jar olive salad, slightly drained shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives shopping list
- 12 ounces romano cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the pasta in the chicken broth in a large saucepan until al dente; drain.
- Saute the garlic in olive oil in a skillet.
- Add the sauteed garlic, salami, ham, provolone cheese, olive salad, and mix well, adding additional olive oil if necessary.
- Spoon into a large baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until all the cheese melts.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating5 people
Never mind my other plans, this is my supper for tonight. (I'm on an olive kick, what can I say?)notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
This look wonderful Will do this week! Thanks...............Patpleclare in Framingham loved it
Ham was not in the ingredients. What kind and how much ham do you use?pleclare in Framingham loved it