Not Yo mamas Banana PuddingFrom henrie 9 years ago
- 2 Bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies shopping list
- 6-8 bananas, Sliced shopping list
- 2 Cups milk shopping list
- 1 5-ounce Box Instant French vanilla Pudding shopping list
- 1 8-ounce Package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 12-ounce container Cool Whip shopping list
How to make it
- Line the bottom of a 13X9X2 inch dish with one bag of cookies and put bananas on top.
- Blend Milk with the Pudding mix in electric mixer. Set aside.
- Beat Cream Cheese and Condensed milk together in a bowl until smooth; fold in Cool Whip. Add to Pudding mixture, stirring until well blended.
- Pour mixture over Cookies and Bananas; cover with remaining cookies. Refrigerate. Serves 12.
People Who Like This Dish 16
- shortcakelina Nowhere, Us
- Honeybee1 Westlake Village, CA
- tallulahblue Nowhere, Us
- angelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
- lovemysailor92 Murfreesboro , TN
- redkitchen Murfreesboro, TN
- greekcook1 Atlantic City, NJ
- paprikamama Lake Mary, FL
- lanacountry Macon, GA
- bakermel Topeka, KS
- Plus 6 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
Anything Paula Deen makes I know I will like! This sounds devine! Yummmm Double yummmmmm
Just checked to see if I had the ingredients, I have everything except those cookies, but I have Vanilla Cookies, that'll do... by for now... going to make this for hubby right now!!
I wish I had those chessman cookies, will use them next time.. just finished making this pudding and boy does it make allot! WOW, it tastes soooooooo good, hubby will love it, I know!!! I'm a fan of condensed milk, love it and it sure makes a differ...more