Not Yo mamas Banana PuddingFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 2 Bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies shopping list
- 6-8 bananas, Sliced shopping list
- 2 Cups milk shopping list
- 1 5-ounce Box Instant French vanilla Pudding shopping list
- 1 8-ounce Package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 12-ounce container Cool Whip shopping list
How to make it
- Line the bottom of a 13X9X2 inch dish with one bag of cookies and put bananas on top.
- Blend Milk with the Pudding mix in electric mixer. Set aside.
- Beat Cream Cheese and Condensed milk together in a bowl until smooth; fold in Cool Whip. Add to Pudding mixture, stirring until well blended.
- Pour mixture over Cookies and Bananas; cover with remaining cookies. Refrigerate. Serves 12.
People Who Like This Dish 16
- shortcakelina Nowhere, Us
- Honeybee1 Westlake Village, CA
- tallulahblue Nowhere, Us
- angelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
- lovemysailor92 Murfreesboro , TN
- redkitchen Murfreesboro, TN
- greekcook1 Atlantic City, NJ
- paprikamama Lake Mary, FL
- lanacountry Macon, GA
- bakermel Topeka, KS
- Plus 6 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
This is really delicious! :) A guy at work just brought it to work the other day---it was awesome! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
This banana pudding is fantastic! I saw it on Paula's Home Cooking about a year ago and tried it. I haven't made the traditional cooked custard banana pudding since. At my last dinner party,a couple of family members fought over it. :)angelgirl94 in Reidsville loved it
I have made this for years now -- thanks to Paula Deen....everytime I make it everyone oooohhhh and aaaahhhhhh's over it and then they taste it and want the recipe. Great great recipe....my favorite hands down.lovemysailor92 in Murfreesboro loved it