Super Sizzle Grilled Ham SteaksFrom notyourmomma 8 years ago
- 2 3/4 to one inch slices of ham shopping list
- 1 cup of orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup of vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of ground cloves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of dry mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of powdered ginger shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of molasses shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of brandy shopping list
How to make it
- Put ham slices in a gallon size resealable bag. Combine all the other ingredients and pour over (G-ma did this in a 13x9 cake pan)
- the ham. Marinate two hours.
- Grill, basting with sauce, cooking long enough to be heated through.