Gluten Free Saltine CrackersFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix flour, and baking powder.
- Cut in shortening until mixture has a consistency of coarse meal.
- Add liquid and stir to form a dough.
- Roll into a very thin sheet.
- Cut into circles or squares and place on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Prick with a fork 4-5 times and sprinkle with seasonings if using.
- Bake 6-7 minutes, turning once halfway through.
People Who Like This Dish 60
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
Great! It is helpful for morning sickness. :)organic_mom22 in Naples loved it
On A Budget557 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Party Food316 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits280 members
Copy Cat Recipes366 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members