Strawberry TiramisuFrom annieamie 5 years ago
- 1 pound of fresh and ripe strawberries shopping list
- 16 ounces mascarpone cheese shopping list
- 2 packages of lady fingers shopping list
- 2 containers of Cool Whip, the extra rich variety shopping list
- 2-4 ounces rum or strawberry liqueur shopping list
- Optional addition of shaved white chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- Clean and slice strawberries.
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan with lady fingers.
- Sprinkle the rum or liqueur sparingly over the the lady fingers saving half for the next layer.
- Mix 1 container of the Cool Whip with the mascarpone cheese until blended.
- Spread 1/2 of the cheese mixture over the lady fingers.
- Top with strawberries.
- Add another layer of lady fingers and sprinkle with more liquor or rum.
- Spread the rest of the cheese mixture and add another layer of strawberries over that.
- Top with second container of Cool Whip and at this point, you can decorate the top with any remaining strawberries and add some shaved white chocolate.
- This can be made WITHOUT any alcohol and is just as good.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours before serving. You can even freeze this. You have to thaw it overnight in a refrigerator before serving or you can slice it while its frozen.
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating22 people
One of the great recipes I like most.I am big fan of Tiramisou.Thanks for postingahmed1 in Cairo loved it
divine !great post!iffyo in loved it
This sounds and looks so good. Bookmarked it!henrie in Savannah loved it
Piece Of Cake373 members
Quick N Easy121 members
Party Food316 members
Jewish Food Lovers98 members
Newbie Foodies97 members
The Holiday Dessert Table123 members
Pot Luck Entertaining101 members
Tried And True Recipes38 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
No Bake Desserts24 members