Coconut Caramel Nut CandyFrom cherihannah 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place caramels, butter, and cream in a 2 qt. microwave-safe dish
- Microwave,uncovered,on medium for 2 minutes;stir
- Microwave 1-3 minutes more, stirring every minute, until smooth.
- Stir in sugar until smooth.
- Add peanuts.
- Gently fold in marshmallows.
- Sprinkle coconut in a 10 in.x 5 in. strip onto two sheets of waxed paper
- Spoon caramel mixture down the center of coconut.
- Using the waxed paper, coat caramel with coconut and roll into two 10 in. logs.
- Discard wax paper
- Wrap logs in plastic wrap and chill for 4 hours.
- Remove plastic wrap
- Cut logs into 1/2 in. slices.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator
- Yield: about 4 dozen