Milk Chocolate PopcornFrom henrie 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1. PREHEAT oven to 300° F.
- 2. Grease large roasting pan.
- 3. Line serving plate with waxed paper.
- 4. COMBINE popcorn and nuts in prepared roasting pan.
- 5. Combine morsels, corn syrup and butter in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
- 6. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
- 7. Pour over popcorn; toss well to coat.
- 8. BAKE, stirring frequently, for 30 to 40 minutes.
- 9. Cool slightly in pan; remove to prepared serving plate.
- 10. Store in airtight container for up to two weeks.