Fishermans SandwichFrom ravenseyes 6 years ago
- 1 round semolina bread 12-16" diameter shopping list
- 1/4 lb capacoli shopping list
- 1/4 lb santa fe turkey or chicken (deli) shopping list
- 1/4 lb virgina ham shopping list
- 1/4 lb genoa salami shopping list
- 1/4 lb smoked turkey shopping list
- 1/3 lb horseradish chedder cheese shopping list
- 1/4 lb swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/4 lb provolone cheese shopping list
- 1/3 lb pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 4 tbsps. dijoin mustard or any hot coarse mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the top of your bread 1/2" down saving the top. Scoop out the inside of your bread to 1/4" of bread left inside. Spread your mustard around all sides of the bread including the top.
- Layer your meats and chesses alternately, using a mild cheese and a stronger deli meat i.e. swiss and capacoli go well together. Make sure to run your layers all the way up the sides of the bread. Your top layer should be cheese.
- Place the top back on your sandwich and wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Allow 3-4 hours or overnight to set up in the fridge.
- Cut into wedges as you would a cake. No mess eating!!!!
The Cookravenseyes Belcamp, USA 21017
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!