Easy Spinach Artichoke DipFrom itsajourney 9 years ago
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 pkg. 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained shopping list
- 1 jar 7.5 oz. marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of pie plate.
- Mix spinach, artichokes, mozzarella cheese and until well blended; spread over cream cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Microwave on HIGH 3 min. or until heated through.
The Cookitsajourney Hills, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!